Inquiry in the AISC Learning System
Therefore, as a mission-driven school, we commit to :
- Model personal and professional inquiry
- Design student-driven, inquiry-based learning experiences
- Engage students with opportunities to experience, connect to concepts and content, and promote curiosity
- Develop students’ abilities to articulate questions that capture their interests and curiosities
- Equip students with the skills to navigate, evaluate, and comprehend the diverse multitude of resources available to them
- Help students identify authentic opportunities and audiences to apply and share their new understandings.
- Foster a reflective disposition in students by routinely guiding students in metacognitive analysis of what they’ve learned, as well as how they learned.
The AISC Inquiry Framework is connected, not a cycle, and can be initiated at any phase.