Arts, Sports, and Activities (ASA) Program
The Arts, Sports, and Activities program provides learning engagements to encourage students of all ages to explore ideas to be creative, build confidence, and play with others.
Aims of ASA in AISC
- To develop inter/intra personal skills
- Ignite thought process
- Constructive attitude & positive approach
- Improve psychomotor skills
- Kinesthetic skills
- A holistic development
About Arts, Sports, and Activities
- Elementary ASAs include after school activities, summer camp, weekend activities and more. The activities include music, dance, craft, academic, art, sports, and more.
- Secondary school includes service opportunities, clubs, theater production, sports, Model United Nations and more.