AISC values all of its community members. Parents, faculty and students who have been a part of the AISC community, even for one year, are considered alumni. We hope that these former community members will still stay connected to AISC via our social media streams on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. In addition, we also have a Facebook group that is especially design for AISC Alumni.
All alumni are asked to join the Alumni Network here.
And if you are in town and want to give back to students by talking about your expertise, you can join our Community Resource Database.
Finally, if you are in town, please join our Alumni Events for 2019-2020.
- Wednesday, December 18 - Alumni Brunch at the AISC Campus
- Thursday, February 6 - Alumni Network Reception, 7:00-9:00 at the Park Hyatt
- Wednesday, May 27 - Alumni Brunch at the AISC Campus
Alumni are also welcome to attend:
- International Day on Saturday, September 14
- Diwali Mela on Saturday, October 12
- PCA Gala on Saturday, April 13
Alumni are welcome on campus. Please check in with security and then the Main Reception. We want a photo and an update on how you are doing.
If you don’t have your alumni badge, please contact Sujata Nair in Admissions.