LEADERSHIP OPENING FOR 2019
- Director of Advancement
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please review the position profile HERE.
All applications and enquiries should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a single pdf document, which includes the following: cover letter, resume, a one-page statement of organizational advancement philosophy and practice, and list of references with complete contact details. If applying with a partner as a team, please send a separate single pdf document including a cover letter, resume, and list of references with complete contact details for partner.
- Candidates are asked to apply as early as possible.
- In the event of an outstanding applicant, AISC reserves the right to make an appointment expeditiously. The Head of School at AISC reserves the right to contact the writers of open references for confidential statements.
- Interviews will be conducted by Skype. Site visits will be optional.
Openings for the 2018-2019 school year
- Elementary School Substitute Teachers
Openings for the 2019-2020 school year
- Elementary School Homeroom
- Elementary School EAL
- Elementary Music (Part Time)
- Middle School Language Arts
- High School Economics and Entrepreneurship
- High School Art
- Associate Teacher
- Admissions and Parent and Alumni Relations Director
External applicantsExternal applicants interested in positions at the American International School Chennai are requested to apply through our applicant portal below. Please have the following documents available before continuing:
- A cover letter (approximately one page) addressed to the Head of School, which describes the specific position(s) of interest to the applicant, explains the applicant’s professional aspirations, relevant experiences, as well as the applicant’s availability and pertinent personal information.
- A current resume, which includes DOB, citizenship, and current contact information.
- A list of references which includes the names and contact details of current and past supervisors.